- Two months of flea protection and treatment in a single topical application
- Kills fleas on cats on contact within 8 hours
- Easy-to-apply flea protection for cats
- Lasts 2 times longer than monthly topicals
- Nonprescription flea treatment for cats
- For indoor and outdoor cats 8 weeks and older, at least 1.8 lb in weight
Advantage™ XD for cats is a cat topical flea treatment for kittens and cats at least 8 weeks of age and weighing 1.8 pounds or more. This topical flea treatment kills fleas on cats and kittens for 2 months, outlasting the typical six-week flea cycle, and prevents reinfestations. This flea topical for cats starts killing fleas in 30 minutes to 4 hours. Convenient, easy-to-apply and fragrance-free flea protection for cats. Nonprescription flea medicine for cats. Two treatment sizes available, small for cats 8 weeks of age and older weighing 1.8 up to 9 pounds, and large treatment for cats over 9 pounds.
Storage: Store in original package in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and animals.
Open applicator tube by twisting the nozzle tip. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the head until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube directly above the skin and squeeze the tube 2-4 times to expel the contents of the tube directly on the skin. For best results, apply at the base of the head, not between shoulder blades. Avoid getting the product in your cat's eyes or mouth. Treatment at the base of the head will minimize the opportunity for the cat to directly lick the product. Discard empty applicator tube in the trash.
Large for cats over 9 pounds.