The 60 cc Catheter Tip Monoject Syringe has a longer tip design that is ideal for irrigation or for use with tubing. Features marking in both ml and oz for easy measurement. This large syringe is sterile and latex-free. Needles not included. Made in the USA.
Cautions: Do not use if package is opened or damaged or if the heat stake is broken. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Size: 60 ml or 2 oz
Storage: Keep dry. Keep away from sunlight.
Directions:To open package, break heat stake by using one of three methods: 1. Twist cap. 2. Press edge of cap with thumb directly above heat stake. 3. Tap cap against hard surface.
Secure needle to syringe by twisting needle sheath clockwise.
For use in sterile area remove cap, tilt package and let syringe drop onto sterile field
Sterility of individual unit is guaranteed if taper-evident heat stake is intact. Do not use if heat stake is broken.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.