Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers….and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Full-time in Orange City
Reporting to the Director of Operations & Business Services.
This position is responsible for:
- Prepare daily and monthly regular sales reports.
- Process customer invoices daily and monitor accounts for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Analyze credit card reports, checking for fraudulent checks and processing appropriate chargebacks.
- Process monthly A/R reports and statements.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-3 years of experience. Previous A/R experience helpful but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.