Frequently Asked Questions Having trouble ordering?
The most common reason you may be unable to place a shopping cart order is because you or your browser did not accept the cookie we gave you when you entered the site. When you enter this site you are given a temporary cookie. This cookie contains a computer-generated number that acts as a temporary customer ID number. Your browser stores this number while you are here visiting the site. When you use the shopping cart, this number gives you a unique identity so the website can keep track of what you are buying and not add someone else's items to your cart. After you place an order or after 10 minutes of inactivity has passed your temporary ID number is deleted. If you don't/can't accept cookies, please call 1-800-786-4751 to place an order.
There are 2 ways to order online. First time customers and those who don't know the product number of the items you wish to purchase should use the Shopping Cart feature of this site. Those who know the product numbers of the items they wish to purchase can save time by using the Catalog Quick Shop feature.
- Non-vaccine orders are shipped Monday through Friday by Federal Express & United Parcel Service (UPS). All packages will be sent by FedEx unless otherwise requested to be shipped UPS in comments of the order. Additional charges will apply if you choose a carrier other than FedEx. See Vaccine Shipping information for Penicillin and Test Kits.
- Orders placed by 12:00 PM CST usually ship out the same day. Prescription items may delay the shipment of your order. Click here to read the shipping policy. Please call for shipping charges on FOB items - we will be happy to give you a quote. Drop shipped items will ship Standard or Ground service only. Additional shipping charges may apply. Call or email for exact charges.
- Add-ons are no longer possible. We will be happy to process another order for you.
- We do not encourage sending packages via the Post Office because they do not provide a tracking service. FedEx and UPS will not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Packages are delivered Monday through Friday. If Saturday delivery is needed, please make a note on the order. There is an additional charge for Saturday delivery.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to Standard Ground packages weighing over 20 pounds, FedEx 2-Day packages weighing over 15 pounds, and FedEx Next Day packages weighing over 10 pounds. Please call or email for exact shipping charges.
Backorder Policy: Revival Animal Health works very hard to ensure all products are available and in stock when you call. Unfortuately, that isn't always possible. If your order includes a backordered item, these solutions are available to you:
- We can hold your entire order until the backordered item arrives.
- If you prefer, we can substitute a similar product and ship your entire order immediately.
- We can ship the items in stock and ship the backordered item with additional shipping charges when it is available.
- Vaccines, Penicillin, and some Test Kits are packed with ice in a Polar box. The charge for the box/ice is $3.00. If temperatures are high, the charge will be $4.00 to allow for additional ice.
- All vaccines, Penicillin, and some Test Kits are shipped Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air. All packages will be sent by FedEx unless otherwise requested to be shipped UPS in comments of the order. Additional charges will apply if you choose a carrier other than FedEx.
- Next day orders can only be shipped Monday-Thursday. Orders taken after 12:00pm CST on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
- 2nd day orders can only be shipped Monday-Wednesday. Orders taken after 12:00pm CST on Wednesday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped on a Friday, unless you request Overnight with a Saturday delivery. Additional charges apply. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- Because orders shipped UPS Ground can take up to 10 days to deliver, vaccines belong to the purchaser upon leaving Revival. We will not accept the return of any vaccine not shipped on a guaranteed 1- or 2-day service. All ground orders containing vaccines will be changed to 2-day Air unless otherwise requested in the comments of the order.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Due to customs regulations, we cannot ship vaccines outside of the United States.
Orders outside the continental US: International orders and all orders from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping charges. If you would like a shipping quote, please email your location (along with a postal code) and the items you wish to purchase to email@example.com. You will receive a quote within the next business day. All international orders are shipped with UPS International. Customer is responsible for any customs, duties or taxes.
The Shopping Cart is given this name because it is very much like shopping in a supermarket with a shopping cart. You add items you wish to purchase to your cart and then proceed to the checkout area once you have everything you need.
What is an FOB item?
FOB items are heavy or oversized items with a shipping weight of 10 pounds or more.
Email Error Messages:
Email Errors are the most common error you will encounter. Our forms check for the existence of a "@" and a "dot" symbol in every e-mail address. AOL users who are used to AOL automatically putting "@aol.com" behind their username when they send mail will need to add this themselves. Mail on the real Internet (outside AOL) doesn't know where to go unless the extension is present. ALL email addresses contain an "@domain.extension" at the end of the address.
Why do I need to create an account?
An account is only necessary to place an order. What we're doing is just gathering up all the contact, billing and shipping information that you would normally need to place an order once, so you'll never have to type it all in again. Your account can be edited if you need to make changes in the future.
What about my credit card information?
We DO NOT keep any credit card or payment information with your account data so you'll need to manually enter it with every order. This is done to provide increased security and should only be a minor inconvenience when placing orders. We now check the three digit ID code (CVV2) on the back of your card with every order you place. Again, this is just another way to increase security.
Who has access to my information?
We have not, do not, and will never share your user information with anyone outside Revival Animal Health. We value you as a customer!
Server Errors mean that something went wrong in the transfer of data. These errors can happen because of a server malfunction or because of entry of corrupt data (letters in number fields, etc.) or a program glitch. Please report any Server Error messages to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you can please let us know the page you were on when the error occurred and any other information that might help us pinpoint the problem. It is our goal to run as error-free as possible.
When using our search feature there is no need to use plus signs or quotes, in fact this will normally nix the search. Using multiple words with a space between them narrow the search to results that contain ALL the keywords. This is useful if you are looking for a product like Dog Vaccines. Simply entering the word Dog will display hundreds of items but adding the word Vaccines reduces the results to only the few that contain both words.
If you have other questions concerning this website, please email them to email@example.com .
Questions concerning our products, policies, or pricing, should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .