Vanguard® B is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Bordetella bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough). This is an avirulent live culture of B. bronchiseptica bacteria. Vanguard B (IN) induces good local immune response. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs and puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
For intranasal use only.
Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
Store in the dark at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Shake well after rehydration.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Rehydrate with the accompanying sterile diluent. Shake well and draw back into the syringe the required amount. Remove the needle from the syringe and attached the enclosed applicator tip. Use immediately.
- Instill 0.5 ml of rehydrated vaccine into each nostril using a syringe with applicator tip.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.