The Lixit® Quick Lock Flip Top Water Bottle quickly snaps into place on the holder for easy, instant height adjustment. BPA free and fits all wire cages, with a no-drip valve that cannot be pushed inside the tube. The flip-top lid makes it easy to fill. Ideal for rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs and other small animals.
Make sure your pet is trained to use the water bottle before leaving him alone.
Check water daily.
Not recommended for birds or cats.
This is a valve, not a ball-bearing drinking tube. Pets may require additional training.
Remove and clean weekly.
If cap is removed for cleaning, replace filter screen gasket pointed into the bottle before replacing cap.
1. Sandwich wires between clamps.
2. Tighten wing nut.
3. Attach bottle to clamp, then fill through flip-top lid.
4. Test bottle to make sure water flows. Push pin valve side to side; do not push in.
Important Product Information:
- It is very important that the valve be kept clean.
- Do not use the bottle without the flip-top cap in place; it helps keep your bottle free of debris.
- The bottle and cap/valve assembly should be removed and cleaned weekly.
- Always check that the gasket is in place in the cap after cleaning.
- Sand, hair or sediment can cause your valve to leak.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: