LymeVax® is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by Borrelia burgdorferi bacterin (Lyme Disease). LymeVax helps provide a broad-spectrum immune response for protection against Lyme Disease. This vaccine contains killed bacteria. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store in the dark at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
- Inject 1 ml subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- A second dose should be administered 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains thimerosal as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: