EasySpot® for Cats is a fast-acting flea, tick, and chewing lice solution designed exclusively for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. Kills fleas, deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks. This waterproof formula has an easy-to-use applicator and gives long-lasting control. This topical spreads across the skin into the hair follicles to be released over time. The one dose size helps ensure the proper dosing of all cats. Made in USA.
For external use on cats only.
Do not use on other animals.
Do not allow your cat to ingest this product.
Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
Do not apply to cats weighing less than 1.5 lbs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool (below 77°F) dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight. Do not remove tube from the pack until ready to use. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
How to Open:
How to Apply:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
Frequency of Application:
- Invert tube over cat and use open end to part cat's hair.
- Apply contents of one tube as a spot between the shoulder blades.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat's skin.
- Allow treated area to dry thoroughly.
Use monthly for complete control of flea, tick and chewing lice infections. Studies show that EasySpot®
for Cats kills fleas for up to six weeks. If your cat is at high risk for flea reinfestation, or is in a highly infested environment, apply monthly. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. EasySpot®
for Cats remains effective after water immersion or exposure to sunlight. Cats can be bathed 24 hours after treatment. Do not reapply for 30 days.