Doc Roy's® B STRONG usage:
Doc Roy's® B STRONG is a highly palatable, daily liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that is great for use in dogs and cats that need an extra boost. It delivers enriched levels of the entire range of B-vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal blood cell health, stimulate appetite, and improve cardiovascular function. With all eight B-vitamins, it is the most comprehensive supplement compared to other brands. Excellent supplement for anemic pets, puppies, and kittens to support red blood cell formation, adults recovering from illness, or performance animals needing to recover and regain strength.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- B Strong contains: Vitamins: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic Acid (B9), Cyanocobalamin (B12), Choline, and Inositol and Minerals: Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Copper (Copper Sulfate), Manganese, Zinc
- Suggested Dose: Shake well before each use. Administer orally or directly pour over pet's food. 1 mL per 10 lbs. body weight, twice daily. 1 teaspoon = 5mL
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Feline Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
B STRONG is a daily liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that is great for use in dogs and cats that need an extra boost delivering B-vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal blood cell health and to stimulate appetites.
Doc Roy's® B STRONG Ingredients:
Vitamins: Thiamine (B1
), Riboflavin (B2
), Niacin (B3
), Pantothenic Acid (B5
), Pyridoxine (B6
), Biotin (B7
), Folic Acid (B9
), Cyanocobalamin (B12
), Choline, and Inositol and Minerals: Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Copper (Copper Sulfate), Manganese, Zinc
What do the ingredients do:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and will encourage proper function of the nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known at Vitamin B1 is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to help manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the body stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and will prevent fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol is a natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fat in the liver, as well as, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and helps prevent anemia. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Copper facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body and Manganese works by promoting good muscle and bone health.
|B STRONG Analysis|
per teaspoon (5 mL):
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
|Biotin (Vitmain B7)
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Iron (from ferrous sulfate)
|Copper (from copper sulfate)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Keep bottle tightly closed to preserve freshness.
Intended for use in dogs and cats. Safe for use in pregnant animals and pets with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®