Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Full-Time position located in Orange City, IowaReporting to the Pet Care Supervisor
Hours: Varying shifts from 7:00am - 7:00pm Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Pet Care Pro is responsible for being the first point of contact for customers to help provide solutions for their animal health needs and ensure a delightful customer experience. Answers incoming calls and assists with placing orders and answering customer inquiries. Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers and manages key accounts. Works with Customer Care Pros and Marketing team regarding other customer issues including complaints, questions, and product returns to ensure customer satisfaction and promote customer retention.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, etc.
- Make outbound sales calls to maintain ongoing customer relations, follow-up with first time customers, inquire about current customer needs and promote specials.
- Build and retain long-term relationships with every customer through phone sales, email communications, connecting at trade shows, walk-ins, etc.
- Create opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell additional products to meet customer needs.
- Offer products, specials and promotions to grow sales and to meet customer needs.
- Process customer requests for credits and returns, provide customer return authorizations and coordinates with Customer Care Pro team to ensure appropriate credit is provided to the customer.
- Keep customer accounts up to date with any changes (i.e., phone number and address changes, delivery schedule, special requests).
- Perform regular account analysis to determine buying habits including, but not limited to, products, seasonality, customer specifics, etc.
- Maintain job knowledge and stay abreast of animal health knowledge and products by participating in educational opportunities through team communications, meetings, continuing education, and other company training opportunities.
- Attend trade shows annually as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Degree or coursework in Marketing, Animal Science, Business Administration or related field desirable.
- Prior experience as a Veterinary Technician or work in the animal healthcare industry preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, with at least one year in a call center/customer service environment.
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to make personal connections with customers.
- Solid problem solving skills; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Selling and negotiation skills a plus.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook and internet applications.
- Ability to effectively manage time, handle multiple tasks and respond to requests promptly.
- Ability to work varying shifts from 7:00am - 7:00pm and rotating Saturdays.
Full-Time position located in Orange City, IowaReporting to the Communications Manager
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Social Media & Content Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of Revival's social media presence. They will moderate and respond to comments and messages on behalf of the company and its brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. They will work with other members of the Social Response Team to ensure customers are taken care of promptly and in keeping with our "delighted customers" philosophy. They will post content to social media channels daily, build Facebook ads, use social listening software, and help manage our brand advocate community. The Social Media & Content Specialist will write and edit marketing copy and brand content in partnership with other members of the Content Team.
- Moderate and respond to comments and messages on behalf of the company and its brands on all social media channels.
- Assign tasks to other members of the Social Response Team to ensure customers receive a response within one hour and with the goal of eventually reaching in-channel resolution.
- Post content on social media channels according to the organic and sponsored social content calendars.
- Use social listening software to gain insights, take action if necessary, and share learnings with internal stakeholders when applicable.
- Work with managers in marketing and other departments to manage brand advocate community campaigns and member interactions.
- Write and edit copy for campaigns, product pages, blogs, our Pet Health Learning Center, social media, and other channels as needed.
- Review reporting to analyze social content performance and make recommendations to increase future performance.
- Stay abreast of social media trends to help drive new social initiatives like influencer marketing, social commerce, etc.
- Serve as an advisor on social media best practices to internal brand partners during campaign strategy creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in social media or digital marketing. (In-house or agency)
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, and social media management platforms like Hootsuite or Sprout Social is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Proofreading/editing test will be required. Please include at least two portfolio samples that showcase writing and social media skills.)
- Experience with html and Wordpress preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Full time position located in Orange City, IA
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Job details include:
- Pick orders and prepare product for shipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Assist with inventory cycle counting
- Restock warehouse inventory