Shipping / Order Info
Refrigerated products are shipped on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. (Per your request, we will ship vaccines on Thursday for overnight delivery on Friday).
- Non-vaccine orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
- Orders placed by noon CST usually ship out the same day. Prescription items may delay the shipment of your order.
- Please call for shipping charges - we will be happy to give you a quote.
FedEx, UPS & USPS
- Delivery of packages is during
regular business days (Monday - Friday). USPS will deliver on Saturday.
- Saturday delivery does cost more
and is not available in all areas with FedEx and UPS.
- Saturday and Sunday are not
counted as business days.
- In cases of inclement or severe weather please allow for additional delivery time.
Prescriptions from our Pet Pharmacy
- Prescription items will only be shipped within the United States.
- Prescription items will take at least one additional business day for processing. Prescription orders with additional items will ship at the same time and follow the shipping schedule for those other items (see policies for vaccine orders). For information on how to ship your order separately, please call 800.786.4751. Orders with drop ship products will ship separately.
Licensed States for Prescriptions
Click here to see the list of states where Revival is licensed for prescriptions.
Vaccines and other Refrigerated Products
- We strongly encourage shipping vaccines by 1 or 2-day service. Because orders shipped Ground Service can take up to 10 days to deliver, vaccines belong to the purchaser upon leaving Revival.
- Next day orders can only be shipped Monday-Thursday. Orders taken after 12:00pm CST on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
- 2nd day orders can only be shipped Monday-Wednesday. Orders taken after 12:00pm CST on Wednesday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Please select the correct item number and ask for expirations dates as vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped on a Friday, unless you request Overnight with a Saturday delivery. Additional charges apply. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- Vaccines are packed with ice in a Polar box. The charges for these boxes are $4.00 or $5.00 (for a very large order). The size of the box depends upon the quantity of vaccines ordered. If temperatures are high, additional ice is available for $1.00.
- The ice packs are non-toxic and bio-degradable. If accidentally ingested, constipation or vomiting may occur.
- Once you receive your vaccines, place them in the refrigerator and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or freezing conditions.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Due to customs regulations, we cannot ship vaccines outside of the United States.
Revival Animal Health will provide you with a complimentary pet health record with your purchase of vaccines upon request. These records are an excellent place to record immunizations and have a pocket to hold other medical information. You will receive 25 free records per 25- 50 doses of vaccine ordered. If additional records are needed, they are available to purchase for an additional cost.
- Please call for shipping charges on FOB items - we will be happy to give you a quote. Drop shipped items will ship Standard or Ground service only. Additional shipping charges may apply. Call or email for exact charges.
- Packages are delivered Monday through Friday. If Saturday delivery is needed, please make a note on the order. There is an additional charge for Saturday delivery.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to packages weighing over 50 pounds. Please call or email for exact shipping charges.
Shipping charges are determined based on the total dollars of the order, shipping weight and the destination of each order. Larger items (i.e. cages, exercise pens, grooming tables, dryers, crates, gallons, etc.) require more shipping charges because they are classified as an "oversized" item. Other items ship separately from any other package, requiring an increased shipping cost if ordered with other items. If you want to know the exact shipping charges for your order, please call 800-786-4751.
Express service through Federal Express or UPS is available for an additional charge. Call a Revival Pet Care Consultant at 800-786-4751 and ask about our great Overnight or 2-day service rates. NOTE: Flammable and aerosol items cannot be shipped via air or outside the continental United States.
We provide prompt and accurate shipping on all orders. Orders received by 12:00pm (CST) Monday through Friday are usually shipped the same day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped the next business day. Weekend orders will be shipped on Monday. For products shipped from the manufacturer, please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
*** In cases of inclement or severe weather please allow for additional delivery time.
You can place your order C.O.D., however we do require a $40.00 product minimum order. There is a $12.00 C.O.D. fee for these orders. If you are a new Revival Animal Health Customer, your first three orders must be placed as "secured" using either a cashier's check or a money order for payment. After your 3rd order, we will accept your personal or business check for payment. Drop shipped orders cannot be shipped C.O.D. Please call a Pet Care Consultant at 800-786-4751 to place a COD order.
Revival Animal Health works very hard to ensure all products are readily available and in stock when you order. If your order includes a backordered item, the following solutions are available to you:
1) We can hold your entire order until the backordered item arrives.
2) If you prefer, we can substitute a similar item of your choice and ship the entire order immediately.
3) We can ship the items in stock and ship the backordered item when it is available.
Vaccines and items less than $10.00 will not be backordered. Please plan to include them in your next order.
Did Your Order Arrived Damaged?
All damaged merchandise will be replaced promptly. Should damage occur in your shipment, please contact a Revival Pet Care Consultant immediately at 800-786-4751 for proper handling.
Orders outside the contiguous 48 US States
International orders and all orders from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping charges. If you would like a shipping quote, please email your location (along with a postal code) and the items you wish to purchase to email@example.com. You will receive a quote within the next business day. All international orders are shipped with FedEx International. Customer is responsible for any customs, duties or taxes.
Did We make a Mistake?
We take great pride in our picking, packing and shipping of your order. However, if there is an error on your order, please call a Revival Pet Care Consultant at 800.786.4751 Monday thru Friday 7am to 7pm CST. Claims need to be made within 72 hours after you receive your order.
If you need to return merchandise, please call 800.786.4751 for a return authorization number and instructions. We need to know what items you are returning and the reason for the return. The product being returned must be in saleable condition. All products are subject to a restocking fee. We are unable to accept product returns after 90 days. Non-stock special order items may not be returned. NOTE: We are unable to accept returns on vaccines, refrigerated items, test kits, clothing, books, videos or stainless steel products, unless they are defective or damaged in transit, in which case we will replace them.
While we make every effort to prevent errors, mistakes may occur. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Gift Certificates are Available
Holidays, anniversaries, birthdays or just because! Gift Certificates are available at any time of the year and for any dollar amount.
No Minimum order
Revival Animal Health does not have a minimum order except for C.O.D. orders.