Revival Animal Health Careers
Would you like to work in a rewarding, family-friendly environment? Do you have a passion for both pets and people? Do you have a strong work ethic and strive to get things done?
We are looking for employees who are dedicated to their company, their co-workers and their customers. If this describes you, we encourage you to check out our open positions!
Revival Animal Health is a recognized national leader in pet health care products, targeting large breeders with a comprehensive offering. We service and support our customers with leading-edge technology in terms of order processing, database management, and distribution. A family-friendly work environment, generous benefits package, team-oriented and progressive culture, competitive pay, and opportunities for personal and professional development makes Revival an employer to consider as you pursue your next career move!
Open Positions at Revival Animal Health:
Brand Manager - Full-time position in Orange City. Reporting to VP/General Manager.
- Create and execute the short and long-term brand strategies and marketing plans for the Revival, Great Companions, and private label brands, including managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches.
- Act as a brand advocate, ensuring consistent brand impact through all touch points, both external and internal.
- Lead the marketing team on executing the overall strategy including advertising and marketing communication, promotions, new and existing products, and ecommerce activities.
- Partner with VP/ General Manager to develop, update and maintain strategic marketing programs to achieve market leadership and sustainable profitable growth.
Marketing Analyst - Full-time position in Orange City
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as a brand/marketing manager.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Foundational understanding of brand development, brand strategy and the creative process.
Reporting to the Brand Manager
- Develop and monitor marketing reports for brand managers, including trend reports, new product, pricing & promotion, circulation, and category competitor analysis that will drive business decisions and ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Discover, document and analyze business and customer experience processes in order to clearly understand and translate needs to fit marketing goals and objectives.
- Proactively seek updated knowledge of industry trends in advertising and marketing in order to implement new strategies.
- Serve as an expert on a broad-range of statistical and detailed analysis for marketing initiatives to evaluate performance and determine ROI.
Associate Product Manager - Full-time in Orange City
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics, Marketing, Finance or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience, preferably in a business/marketing analyst role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with data mining concepts and tools.
Reporting to the Brand Manager
- Administer the full life cycle of existing Revival private brand product lines and product categories.
- Partner with internal resources to help develop private brand positioning, new product strategies, and overall private brand management and product flow.
- Manage and develop vendor assortments and vendor relations. Select merchandise and negotiate terms of purchase with vendors in order to be competitively priced.
- Organize all related pricing and promotions, email/banner content and catalog/web content including product description, photos and related marketing materials.
Marketing Assistant - Full-time position in Orange City
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in product/brand/ merchant management role.
- Previous project management experience desired.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
Reports to the Brand Manager.
- Provide catalog support including entering in key codes, updating spreadsheets with cost and square inch information, and create new catalog folders as sheets are proofed and approved.
- Manage weekly catalog requests and inventories, track usage, and run RFM’s for weekly mailings.
- Provide back-up support to E-Commerce department for web order administration.
- Coordinate and organize all logistics and travel for upcoming trade shows, provide information for sponsorship ads, and research future opportunities for participation.
- Run various reports as needed for marketing team as needed including key code and square inch analysis, monthly catalog sales, new customer report, weekly pricing sheets, specialists and promotions, discontinued/short dated products, and matchback files.
Web Developer - Full-time position in Orange City or remote location:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing desired.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a business/marketing setting.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Monitor website traffic and help scale website capacity to meet traffic demands and performance expectations
- Make recommendations, support the design, develop, maintain, and provide support on all e-commerce channels including: ecommerce websites, organic search, pay-per-click search, affiliates, shopping portals, and landing pages.
- 2-4 years’ experience in web server management/development.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
If you are interested in one or more of the positions available, please complete our