Revival Animal Health Careers
Would you like to work in a rewarding, family-friendly environment? Do you have a passion for both pets and people? Do you have a strong work ethic and strive to get things done?
We are looking for employees who are dedicated to their company, their co-workers and their customers. If this describes you, we encourage you to check out our open positions!
Revival Animal Health is a recognized national leader in pet health care products, targeting large breeders with a comprehensive offering. We service and support our customers with leading-edge technology in terms of order processing, database management, and distribution. A family-friendly work environment, generous benefits package, team-oriented and progressive culture, competitive pay, and opportunities for personal and professional development makes Revival an employer to consider as you pursue your next career move!
Open Positions at Revival Animal Health:
Web Developer - Full-time position in Orange City or remote location:
Full-time position reporting to E-Commerce Manager. This position is responsible
- Monitor website traffic and help scale website capacity to meet traffic demands and performance expectations
- Maintain and administer all legal internet domains owned by Revival.
- Make recommendations, support the design, develop, maintain, and provide support on all e-commerce channels including: ecommerce websites, organic search, pay-per-click search, affiliates, shopping portals, and landing pages.
- Administer internal campaigns to track what users click and how they navigate the company websites.
- Optimize mobile site for mobile browsers.
- Technical support for interfaces of data between the ecommerce platforms and other systems (data feeds, imports and exports).
- Support IT team with network, server, and workstation issues and projects.
Merchandising Assistant - Full-time in Orange City
- 2-4 years’ experience in web server management/development.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Full-time position reporting to Director of Sales & Marketing. This position is responsible for:
- Research new products and makes suggestions.
- Make price recommendations for new products and price products for sale in front office.
- Create new product sheets, set-up new vendors and agreements.
- Research replacement products for discontinued items and/or good movers and identify possible new niches.
- Contact vendors for specials, and complete promotion sheets.
- Update Colombo with new items and remove match-up item numbers for discontinued items.
- Review and maintain specials/promotions for future planning.
- Analyze key items regularly to maintain relevant and consistent product offerings.
- Act as back-up for proofing catalog.
- Review e-mail stats and promotions from previous year by month and cgc.
- Monitor PGC / sku sales weekly. Report large changes to brand managers.
Copywriter - Full-time or Part-time position in Orange City
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Ability to develop/maintain strong working relationship with peers, outside vendors, and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a business field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, with an emphasis in Marketing desirable.
Full or Part-time position reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing. This position is responsible for:
- Write, proof and edit content for catalogs, websites, e-mail, internet ads, print ads, collateral and products as well as other special projects.
- Coordinate and manage workflow of content through creation, editing, and approvals.
- Proofread catalog pages to ensure they contain the most recent write-ups and product information.
- Work closely across departments to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice.
Warehouse Worker - Full-time in Orange City
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, creative writing, advertising, or related field desired.
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting desired.
- Exceptional writing capabilities and communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
Full-time position reporting to Warehouse Manager. Job details include:
- Pick orders and prepare product for shipment
- Lift up to 70 pounds
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic math and computer skills required
If you are interested in one or more of the positions available, please complete our