- Duramune® Cv-K prevents Canine Coronavirus
- Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine coronavirus. This is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for the healthy vaccination of dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate Duramune® Max 5 with coronavirus vaccine supplied.
- Administer 1mL subcutaneously.
- A recommended vaccination schedule should start at or about 6 weeks of age. Puppies should be revaccinated every 2 to 3 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive the vaccine and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.