- Feline Focus® 5 prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis (Feline Herpes), Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Leukemia - Modified Live Virus
- Chlamydia psittaci - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Feline Focus® 5
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis (herpesvirus), feline calicivirus, feline panleukopenia, feline leukemia, and chlamydia psittaci
. Feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and leukemia are modified live versions of the virus. Chlamydia psittaci
is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.