Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT (Intra Trac III ADT)
Item #: 30381-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT (Intra Trac III ADT) prevents Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica
- Modified Live Virus with an Avirulent Live Culture
- Intranasal vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT (Intra Trac III ADT) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and bordetella bronchiseptica. All viruses are modified liver versions of the virus with an avirulent live culture. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
- Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
- Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
- Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated
- Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator
- While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator
- The recommended dose is 0.5mL of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using a nasal disk. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of the dog.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Burn all nasal applicators, vaccine vials, and all unused contents
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin, and nystatin as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed diluent. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice, and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.