M Series Binocular Microscope
Item #: 22612-795-SD
- 10X wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- Adjustable eye-tube separation from 51mm to 75mm & head rotates 360° for easy viewing
- DIN objectives 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR (oil immersion) are parfocaled & parcentered
- Stylish low profile arm rests allow for comfortable operation while resting hands on the base
- LED illumination and light intensity control
M Series Binocular Microscope is designed for comfort and stability and features a 10X wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer and a 45 degree binocular head with coaxial focus. The eye-tube separation is adjustable from 51mm to 75mm and the head rotates 360 degrees for convenient viewing. DIN objectives 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR (oil immersion) are parfocaled and parcentered. Rack and pinion 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm offers resolution and contrast control. Positive stops at both ends to prevent damage to optics and specimens. LED illumination and light intensity control. Large built-in mechanical stage allows for smooth x-y movements in 1mm graduations. Includes dust cover and instructions. Limited lifetime warranty.