The Vista Flea Comb helps you easily remove fleas in your pet's coat. Measures 6" tall with easy-to-grip handle. Features chrome-plated steel tines that are closely spaced at 32 per inch to ensure effectiveness in trapping fleas in your pet's coat. The rounded tines provide a gentle touch.
32 tines per inch
- Make sure that your pet's coat is in good condition prior to using the Vista Flea Comb. A medium comb should easily pass though the coat before attempting a flea comb.
- Prepare a container with soapy water.
- Begin combing with the Flea Comb. When you see a flea trapped in the tines, dip the comb in the soapy water.
- Do entire animal, paying particular attention to areas around moisture sources where fleas tend to concentrate.
- Comb your pet daily during peak flea season.
- Regular combing will help get rid of fleas, ticks and their eggs that may be nesting in your pet's coat.