Vanguard Plus® 5 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in preventing canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. Has demonstrated long-term performance of the viral antigens based on retrospective serological studies. This vaccine helps protect puppies against diseases presenting the greatest risk of viral enteritis. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Shake well and administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 3 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
Write a review
Feb 22, 2015 | By S
Vangaurd Plus 5
Dec 19, 2014 | By Debbie
I Never Use Any Other Vaccine
Nov 30, 2014 | By Rock
Just as promised. Easy to use single use syringes.
Nov 6, 2014 | By azfishguide
The ONLY vaccine line I will use
Sep 19, 2014 | By Amy Cada - Odyssey scotties
5 yrs running
Apr 8, 2014 | By llr2003
Best Vaccine for Toy Breeds
Feb 4, 2014 | By Darlene
Best of vaccines
Oct 23, 2013 | By cjolleyaz
Oct 22, 2013 | By Lisara Collies
Sep 19, 2013 | By Margie
Vanguard Plus 5
Jun 27, 2013 | By Deb
good product BUT.
May 3, 2013 | By joe
Apr 30, 2013 | By Pam
Mar 17, 2013 | By Bonnie
Mar 8, 2013 | By KvL
May 29, 2012 | By Kasiedo