100% Sterile Water for Injection can be used as a diluent for the preparation of pharmaceutical solutions for animal use. Contains no preservatives. Label may be different than shown.
Store at controlled temperature between 2° and 30°C (36°-86°F).
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Handle under strict aseptic conditions. Solutions made with this sterile water should be used promptly or sterilized to maintain quality.
Discard unused portion after use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Caution: Sterile Water for Injection is not suitable for intravascular injection without first having been made isotonic by addition of suitable solutes. Do not use the product if the seal has been broken or if the solution is not clear.
For use in animals only.
Not for human use.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state"s regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
100% Sterile Water. Nonpyrogenic. Contains no preservatives.