PrimeMune is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
Do not use after the expiration date stated on the label.
When diluted, the vaccine should be used immediately.
Burn the container and all unused contents.
Store in a dry and dark place between 2 and 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 6 weeks of age or older.
- Administer 1 ml dose subcutaneously, preferably in zone behind the shoulder blade.
- Revaccinate at 3 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Write a review
Primemune failed to protect my dogs.
Apr 16, 2016 | By Elodia Maldonado
Good Product but...
Mar 25, 2016 | By Melody
Jun 23, 2015 | By Resurrection Bullies
Jan 14, 2015 | By Lisa
Good Price , Good Product
Dec 21, 2014 | By Palmtree K9
Convenient Small Doses
Sep 24, 2014 | By FLOWERWOOD DACHSHUNDS
Good price compared to buying local
Jun 5, 2014 | By robert
Great price for a vaccine...
Apr 6, 2014 | By Beth