Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh (Eclipse 4) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline Rhinotracheitis (feline Herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia, and Chlamydia Psittaci. Has been shown to block the replication of canine Parvovirus in cats. This vaccine goes beyond the core antigen protection to help prevent feline Chlamydophila infection. Optimal for healthy outdoor cats or cats that board frequently. Non-adjuvanted formula. Modified live viruses and bacteria. Recommended for use in healthy cats nine weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7°C. Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Two doses are required for primary immunization.
- Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Write a review
Great vaccine for my cattery
Jun 25, 2014 | By Vasili's Cattery
Jun 3, 2014 | By Ranchcats Cattery
Feb 1, 2014 | By Divine Katz Persians
Best vaccine for a cattery
Oct 4, 2013 | By Dramatails Cattery