Nobivac® Canine 1-Pv (Galaxy Pv) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine Parvovirus. This vaccine offers maximum protection against all strains of canine Parvovirus. Multiple studies show that this vaccine has the ability to override maternal antibodies. This is a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs six weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 6 weeks of age or older.
- Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Use entire contents immediately
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistaminds may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine Parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.