NeoVac® D induces protection against canine Distemper, the most lethal and prevalent respiratory viral disease of dogs. Contains a high antigen mass (more vaccine units per dose), which results in a short period from vaccination to protection, higher level of protection, and long duration of immunity. NeoVac® D stimulates antibody production in the presence of maternal antibodies. Because there is no post-vaccination shedding of canine Distemper, there is no chance of vaccine-induced disease. This is a modified live virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store between 2° and 7°C (35° and 45°F). Do not freeze.
Shake well during rehydration.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 42 days of age or older.
- Shake well. Aseptically rehydrate vaccine with diluent supplied.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously into dogs that are at least 42 days old.
- Because there is potential for maternal antibody to interfere with the immune response, revaccinate every 14 to 28 days until the dog is 16 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 16 weeks of age should receive a single dose (1 ml).
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis: administer epinephrine, corticosteroids, and/or antihistamines.
Write a review
Best Vaccines ever.
Jul 27, 2015 | By Gayla