If you have an active or overweight dog, the ingredients in Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE II have been formulated to provide complete musculoskeletal (bones, cartilage, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments) support. Containing a proprietary blend of antioxidants, which help repair damage already sustained in cells, bioflavonoids, which enhance the body's ability to deal with viruses and allergens, and other nutrients that are beneficial for joint support that help protect your dog's joints and body from damage. The comprehensive supplement is formulated for dogs needing additional joint, hip, and muscle support. Comes in highly palatable roast beef and liver flavored Soft Chews.
Suggested Initial Dose:
Give the chew as a treat or crumble in your dog's food. For 4-6 weeks, give ½ chew daily up to 15 lbs., 1 chews daily for 15-30 lbs., 2 chews daily for 31-60 lbs., 4 chews daily for 61-100 lbs., 5 chews daily for over 100 lbs. Suggested Maintenance Dose:
Give ¼ chew daily up to 15 lbs., ½ chew daily for 15-30 lbs., 1 chew daily for 31-60 lbs., 2 chews daily for 61-100 lbs., 2½ chews for over 100 lbs.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen
. For Mild Joint Support:Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE IFor Maximum Joint Support:Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE III
ACHES AWAY STAGE II improves joint mobility, replenishes joint fluids, and optimizes muscle performance, strength, and endurance. For use in dogs only. ACHES AWAY STAGE II Ingredients:
Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Creatine Monohydrate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) What do the ingredients do:
Soft Chews Inactive Ingredients:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Creatine monohydrate is necessary for the manufacture of energy required to fuel the contraction of muscles. It helps recycle and replenish energy in the muscles and enhances muscle performance. It also strengthens and provides energy to muscles surrounding dog's joints and will benefit all dogs with arthritic joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is one of nature's sources of dietary sulfur, which is mainly used to support healthy joints and cartilage. It helps relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis by lubricating the joint cartilage and improving mobility. When used in combination with Vitamin C, it allows more nutrients to enter the cells, helps eliminate unwanted toxins, and improves overall health.
- Perna Canaliculus is an edible shellfish that helps reduce joint pain and provides the body with fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory effects. It also contains helpful levels of glucosamine.
- Vitamin E, manganese, and zinc are antioxidants that support the body's natural defenses. Manganese aids production of cartilage, helps normal bone development, and promotes good muscle and bone health. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Bioflavonoids are natural plant compounds that comprise the pigments responsible for the bright colors of fruits and vegetables and are also antioxidants. They help lower cholesterol, strengthen blood vessels, and enhance the body's ability to deal with viruses and allergens.
- Doc Roy's® uses MSM as an alternative to chondroitin sulfate, a natural occurring compound found in cartilage. Since MSM is a small molecule, it is readily and rapidly absorbed and transported to the joint capsule. If your dog needs chondroitin sulfate, the MSM will provide the joint with the sulfur building blocks so the dog can make its own chondroitin sulfate, if that is what the joint needs. This way, the MSM is not wasted and provides broader benefits to your dog.
Proprietary Blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Kola Nut Extract
|ACHES AWAY STAGE II Soft Chews|
Analysis per chew:
|Glucosamine (HCl) ||500 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate ||375 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) ||400 mg|
|Proprietary Blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Kola Nut Extract ||111 mg|
|Perna Canaliculus ||75 mg|
|Manganese Sulfate ||15 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ||12 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ||9 mg|
|Vitamin E ||25 IU|
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.Cautions:
Intended for use in dogs only. Safe for use in pregnant animals and dogs with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using their product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.