Bronchicine® CAe is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the control of Kennel Cough caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica. This vaccine contains killed bacteria. Recommended for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store in the dark at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 ml subcutaneously to healthy dogs at least 8 weeks of age.
- For initial vaccination, a second dose is required 2 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- Transient local irritation at the side of injection, though rare, may occur after use of this product.
- In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Write a review
Bronchicin CAe, 10 dose vial
Feb 26, 2015 | By D Johnson