Home > All Pet Supplies >
WAHL Bravura Lithium Clipper
Item #: 14359-795
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- WAHL® Bravura Lithium Clipper offers higher performance, longer usage time and consistent reliability
- Features a rotary motor and runs up to 5000 SMP
- Durable, lightweight, quiet with low vibration and no maintenance
- Offers 90 minute cordless runtime with full charge
- Always cool running
WAHL® Bravura Lithium Clipper offers higher performance, longer usage time and consistent reliability. Features a rotary motor and runs from 4800 to 5000 SPM, plus it offers 90 minutes of cordless operation after charge. Has integrated rapid power for constant speed control regardless of battery charge level or coat type. Always cool running and offers non-stop corded operation even while charging. This clipper is quiet with low vibration, durable, lightweight and easy to clean and maintain. Includes: clipper, 5-in-1 blade set with 5 adjustable sizes (#9, #10, #15, #30 and #40), charging stand and charger, 6 slide-on guide combs, soft storage case, blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions. One year warranty on clipper.
- Cord type: Cord/cordless
- Clipper speed: 1 Speed
- Unit weight: 290 g
- Charging time: 60 Minutes
- Running time: 90 Minutes
- Strokes per Minute: 4800 to 5000
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Motor type: Rotary
Clipper, 5-in-1 blade set with 5 adjustable sizes (#9, #10, #15, #30 and #40), charging stand and charger, 6 slide-on guide combs, soft storage case, blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions.
Only use animal clippers to cut animal hair and animal fur.
Only use and store the appliance in dry rooms. Keep the appliance out of reach of animals and protected against the effects of the weather. Do not expose the appliance to temperatures below 0°
C and above 40°
C for any length of time. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Cleaning and Care:
- Switch off the appliance before any cleaning or maintenance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water!
- Do not allow any liquid to get inside the appliance.
- Only reconnect the appliance to the power supply if it is completely dry.
- Aggressive chemicals could damage the appliance and accessories. Never use solvents or scouring agents. Only use the cleaning agents and blade set oil recommended by the manufacturer.
- Remove the attachment comb after every use and lift the blade set out of the housing. Use the cleaning brush to remove any cut hairs from the housing opening and from the blade set. The cleaning lever can also be pressed. This allows the cuts hairs that accumulate between the bottom blade and the top blade to be easily removed using the cleaning brush.
- Only wipe the appliance with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Clean the blade set regularly using the hygienic spray.
- Oil the blade set with the blade set oil.