Pet Clipper now has more cutting power. This lightweight, 2-speed clipper is cool running with blade speeds of 3000 and 3400 SPM. The high torque cuts even the toughest of coats. Equipped with a gear driven rotary motor, this durable and quiet pet clipper is impact and chemical resistant. Has a 16' power cord for easy use. Perfect for clipping the full body and clipping of feet, face and ears of all coat types. Includes: Clipper, Ultimate Competition Series professional-grade #10 detachable blade, cleaning brush, blade oil, grooming instructional DVD and clipper instructions. Competition Series Detachable Blades
Includes: Clipper, Ultimate Competition Series professional-grade #10 detachable blade, cleaning brush, blade oil, grooming instructional DVD and clipper instructions.
Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not place or leave appliance where it may be damaged by an animal or exposed to the weather.
Cleaning and General Care:
- Before cleaning/maintenance, switch the equipment off and remove the main plug from the socket.
- Never immerse the unit in water.
- Each time after use, remove any hairs from the cutting blade using the cleaning brush.
- Clean the body of the clipper with a soft, damp cloth. Never use solvents or scouring agents.
- The cutting head should be cleaned and oiled frequently with Wahl Clipper Oil in order to maintain its good cutting performance and thus ensure a long service life.
- The cutting head should be replaced if the cutting performance is reduced after extended use despite regular cleaning and lubrication.
- During use, always be sure the cord is not twisted or running over any sharp objects that might cut the cord insulation.