Home > All Pet Supplies >
WAHL Competition Series Detachable Blades
Item #: 14360-870
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- WAHL® Competition Series Detachable Blades are professional-grade quality and feature a corrosion-inhibitive finish
- Made of premium heat-treated, high-carbon steel
- Designed to provide a smooth cut and a show-quality finish
- Treated with a chrome finish that prolongs blade life
- Fit WAHL KM1, KM2, Switchblade, and most Oster and Andis detachable clippers
WAHL® Competition Series Detachable Blades are professional-grade quality and feature a corrosion-inhibitive finish. Designed to provide a smooth cut and a show-quality finish. They are made of premium heat-treated, high-carbon steel. These blades are treated with a special hexavalent chrome finish for superior rust and corrosion protection that prolongs blade life. Fits Wahl® KM1®, KM2®, and Switchblade®, plus most Oster® and Andis® detachable clippers. Made in the USA.
|Detachable Blade Assembly:
To remove blades, turn motor off. Push blade assembly away from clipper. Slide blade assembly off drive tongue. To replace blades, turn motor on. Place blade fully on drive tongue and snap into place.
2-Hole Clipper Blades:
On adjustable clippers, push taper lever all the way up toward lid. Position small blade over clipper drive finger. Set large blade on top of small blade and partially tighten blade screws.
3-Hole Adjusto-Lock Clipper Blades:
- Points of the small blade teeth should be 1/32" to 1/16" back from the large blade teeth.
- Far left tooth of small blade must be on top of or to the left of first small tooth of large blade.
- Far right tooth of small blade must touch big tooth of large blade. Tighten screws. Blades are aligned.
Loosen and remove the center screw only. Outside screws hold bushings in place and maintain alignment. Position smaller blade on clipper drive finger. Place large blade on top of small blade, fitting it down over the bushings on either side. Replace and tighten center screw. Keep screw tight after blades are aligned.
Snap-On/Snap-Off Blade Assembly:
To remove blades, push blade assembly away from the front of clipper. Both blades will come off in one piece. To replace, reverse the process by seating bottom tab of blade assembly into notch provided on clipper. Push the top of the blade assembly toward clipper. When you hear a definite "snap," the blades will be properly seated.