WAHL Basic U-Clip
Item #: 14358-795
- WAHL® Basic U-Clip has a specially designed, magnetic motor for increased power
- Ideal for medium-duty clipper and trimming
- Stays cool while running up to 7200 SPM
- Comfort grip makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Kit includes 10 pieces
WAHL® Basic U-Clip has a specially designed, magnetic motor for increased power, which makes this clipper ideal for medium-duty clipping and trimming. Runs fast at up to 7200 SPM, but yet it stays cool. The new high performance, adjustable blade has efficient cutting action, plus it is quiet and easy-to-use. Made for pets with fine to medium coats, this clipper has a comfort grip that makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles. Includes: Corded vibrator clipper with adjustable blade settings from #30-#15-#10, durable storage case, 4 colored guide combs, pet styling comb, blade oil, cleaning brush, blade guard and instruction book. Two year warranty. Made in USA.
Weight: 16 oz
Includes: Corded vibrator clipper with adjustable blade settings from #30-#15-#10, durable storage case, 4 colored guide combs, pet styling comb, blade oil & cleaning brush, blade guard and instruction book.
The unit should be stored in a dry place, away from children. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not place or leave appliance where it may be damaged by an animal or exposed to the weather.
Clipper Care and Service:
- To clean the unit, use either a clean, dry or dampened cloth. Do not use benzine or thinner to clean the unit.
- Do not store the clipper in a wet or moist environment.
- Do not touch any of the internal mechanisms. If the unit should need repair, do not repair it yourself. Return it to Wahl Clipper Corporation.
- When stored, make sure cord is not nicked, twisted or obstructed. It should be coiled and the unit placed in a dry place, away from children.
- Only use the specified electric power source shown on the rating plate.
- The cutting blades furnished with Wahl Pet Clippers are made of a special high carbon steel scientifically heat treated for correct hardness. Years of experience have created a special process for grinding these blades to a super sharpness.
- Be careful not to drop your clipper or to "nick" the blades.
- Always replace the blade guard when the clipper is not in use. This will help prevent accidental damage and blade dulling.
- Periodically dip the teeth of the blade in a shallow pan of Wahl Clipper Oil (with clipper running) to flush out dirt and hair.
- Run the clipper through the hair only as fast as it is able to completely cut. Operating it too fast wedges hair clippings between the blades, and they become unable to cut properly.
- Avoid pressing the blades strongly against the skin, being especially careful around the ears.
- Keep your clipper blades sharp. Clip only clean animals. Foreign particles are the major cause of dull blades.
- Sharp clipper blades cut better and faster.