WAHL® ARCO SE Clipper is amazingly quiet with no vibration. This lightweight clipper offers continuous cordless operation, plus it is easy to clean and maintain. Equipped with a direct drive, rotary motor and features a quick detachable blade set with unsurpassed cutting performance. Blade speed runs at 5500 strokes per minute, and the blade and clipper are always cool running. The 5-in-1 blade technology gives you 5 cutting positions in one blade: #9, #10, #15, #30 and #40. The high carbon steel, hard chrome finish resists rust and corrosion, and the new and improved non-stop battery offers 80 minutes of run time per battery. Includes: Clipper, detachable 5-in-1 blade, 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs, charging stand, 4 snap-on guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, blade guard, grooming instructional DVD and clipper instructions. One year warranty on clipper. Replacement blade also available.
Only use animal clippers to cut animal hair and animal fur.
Includes: Clipper, Detachable 5 in 1 blade, 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs, charging stand, 4 snap-on guide combs, grooming instructional DVD, cleaning brush, blade oil, blade guard and instructions.
Do not expose the appliance to temperatures below 0°C or above 40°C for any length of time. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Only use and store the appliance in dry rooms.
Cleaning and Care:
- Switch off the appliance before any cleaning or maintenance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water!
- Do not allow any liquid to get inside the appliance.
- Only reconnect the appliance to the power supply if it is completely dry.
- Aggressive chemicals could damage the appliance and accessories. Never use solvents or scouring agents. Only use the cleaning agents and blade set oil recommended by the manufacturer.
- Remove the attachment comb and lift the blade set out of the housing. Use the cleaning brush to remove any cut hairs from the housing opening and from the blade set. The cleaning lever can also be pressed. This allows the cuts hairs that accumulate between the bottom blade and the top blade to be easily removed using the cleaning brush.
- Wipe the appliance with a soft, slightly damp cloth only.
- Clean the blade set regularly using the hygienic spray.
- Oil the blade set with the blade set oil.