VET BASICS® Shed Control Shampoo is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, moisturizers, and antioxidants to target skin health issues that contribute to excessive shedding and dander. With ingredients including Kukui Nut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamins A, D, & E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, and Nettle Extract your pet's skin and hair coat are infused with essential fatty acids and emollients to reduce hair loss and optimize skin health. This 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo contains gentle cleansers to effectively clean the hair coat and also nourish and protect the skin leaving it soft & supple, and the hair coat radiant. Leaves a light, grapefruit thyme fragrance. Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses over 12 weeks.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
For Puppy & Kitten Shampoo:
VET BASICS® Puppy & Kitten Care Shampoo
For White & Bright Hair Coat Shampoo:
VET BASICS® White & Bright Shampoo
- Shed Control Shampoo: Using warm water, wet the hair coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging deep into the hair coat and skin. Allow to remain on the pet for several minutes. Avoid contact with the pet's eyes. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. Will not wash away topical flea and tick treatments when following the manufacturer's directions.
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
Shed Control Shampoo is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, moisturizers, and antioxidants, that has been formulated to target skin health issues that contribute to excessive shedding and dander. This 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo gently cleans the hair coat and will protect skin and leave the hair coat soft and shiny. Contains Kukui Nut Oil and Wheat Germ Oil delivering Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Nettle Extract helps prevent hair loss, Vitamins A, D, & E are antioxidants that will moisturize and protect the pet's skin, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid exfoliates the skin and moisturizes.
VET BASICS® Shed Control Shampoo Ingredients:
Water, Coconut Based Surfactants, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Kukui Nut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Nettle Extract, Vitamins A, D, & E, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
What do the ingredients do:
- Kikui Nut Oil soothes chapped skin, wounds, scars, dry scalp, and skin irritations. It also moisturizes dry and damaged skin. It is a source of Vitamins A, C, & E, as well as essential fatty acids.
- Wheat Germ Oil is rich in Vitamins A & D, as well as essential fatty acids. It is used to nourish and moisturize the skin. It can help repair skin damage, reduce wrinkles, and minimize scarring.
- Nettle Extract has anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce swelling and pain.
- DMDM-Hydantoin is used as a preservative ingredient with antifungal and mold resistant properties.
- Tetrasodium EDTA is an antiseptic proven to be effective against bacteria.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Will not wash away topical flea and tick treatments when following the manufacturer's directions.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®
Shed Control Shampoo.