- VET BASICS® Sebo 3 2 2 Shampoo is a soap-free shampoo recommended for deep and antiseptic cleansing of your pet's skin
- A powerful degreasing formula that relieves the itching and scaling from a variety of skin conditions, including seborrhea and follicular plugging
- Contains synergistic levels of 3% benzoyl peroxide, 2% micronized sulfur, and 2% salicylic acid for maximum effectiveness
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses over 8 weeks of age
Sebo 3 2 2 Shampoo is a soap-free shampoo that gives your pet's skin deep and antiseptic cleansing to help relieve the itching and scaling associated with a variety of skin conditions. Includes synergistic levels of three key ingredients: 3% benzoyl peroxide, 2% micronized sulfur, and 2% salicylic acid to treat seborrheic disorders, follicular plugging, and more. Leaves the skin and hair coat with a pleasing citrus fragrance. Safe to use on dogs, cats, and horses over 8 weeks of age.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Sebo 3 2 2 Shampoo is a powerful cleansing and degreasing shampoo for the relief of scaling and itching associated with skin conditions, seborrheic disorders, and follicular plugging on dogs, cats, and horses. The combination of benzoyl peroxide, micronized sulfur, and salicylic acid allows for degreasing, follicular flushing, and enhanced keratolytic and keratoplastic activity. This combination of ingredients also has antiseptic properties. It is formulated in a citrus scented, soap-free, lathering shampoo base with skin moisturizers for gentle cleansing and deodorizing, while effectively removing scales and oils from the skin and hair coat.
VET BASICS™ Sebo 3 2 2 Shampoo Ingredients:
Benzoyl Peroxide - 3%, Sulfur - 2%, Salicylic Acid - 2%
What do the ingredients do:
- Benzoyl Peroxide is an antiseptic that kills bacteria and also carries oxygen into the pores to open them, which is necessary to treat follicular plugging. It has bleaching properties so use caution around fabrics.
- Sulfur is used to exfoliate dead skin cells. It helps reduce oily skin and prevents pore blockages from forming.
- Salicylic Acid softens the skin and is used to exfoliate the skin and reduce future pore blockage.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children and pets. May bleach colored fabrics
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS™
Sebo 3 2 2 Shampoo.