Pramoxine Anti Itch Kit:
- VET BASICS® Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch Shampoo & Spray provides relief from itching, skin inflammation, and discomfort
- Pramoxine Hydrochloride relieves itching, flaking, irritation, and inflammation
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps soothe the pet's skin & reduce inflammation
- Essential fatty acids nourish the skin and help control irritation
- Kit contains 16oz Pramoxine Shampoo and 8oz Pramoxine Spray
- Save $4 when you buy the shampoo and spray kit
Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch Shampoo & Spray contains pramoxine hydrochloride, a mild local anesthetic agent that can be used for the relief of skin itching, inflammation, and the discomfort that comes along with it. Colloidal Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that help further soothe the skin. Pramoxine HCl also contains essential fatty acids to nourish the skin and help control irritation. The mild, soap-free shampoo also gently cleanses the pet's skin and the isopropyl alcohol-free spray can be used on raw or irritated skin and is formulated with a sprayable base for long-lasting comfort and moisturizing of the skin. Great for hot spots, bug bites, eczema, and minor skin issues. For use on dogs, cats, and horses 6 weeks of age and older.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch is a soothing and moisturizing formulation for use on dogs, cats, and horses, containing pramoxine and colloidal oatmeal for the temporary relief of itching, flaking, and irritation. It also contains coat conditioners and Omega 6 essential fatty acids that nourish the skin and help further control irritation. The spray is formulated in a moistening base for a long-lasting soothing effect and is a gentle isopropyl alcohol-free formulation that may be sprayed directly on affected areas to relieve itching. The shampoo is a mild, soap-free, and gentle cleansing formulation.
VET BASICS® Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch Ingredients:
Pramoxine Hydrochloride - 1%, Micronized Colloidal Oatmeal, Essential Fatty Acids
What do the ingredients do:
- Pramoxine Hydrochloride is a topical anesthetic that helps relieve itching and discomfort. It also helps soften the skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is very finely ground oats used to remedy itchy or dry skin. It has antifungal properties, which can help in cleaning the skin and hair coat, and Vitamin E, which helps in moisturizing.
- Essential fatty acids keep the skin and hair coat healthy and strong.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. If redness or irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention, if necessary. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®
Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch Shampoo & Spray.