- VET BASICS® Oatmeal Protein Shampoo effectively cleanses the hair coat while eliminating odor and relieving dry, itchy, and irritated skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal soothes and deodorizes the pet's skin and hair coat
- Green Tea Extract is an effective antioxidant with beneficial anti-itch effects for the skin
- Formulation calms the skin from the discomfort of insect bites
Oatmeal Protein Shampoo is a moisture-rich, nourishing shampoo that soothes and deodorizes sensitive skin with Colloidal Oatmeal and Green Tea Extract. It provides a broad spectrum of benefits including: eliminating odor, relieving dry, itchy, irritated skin, and calms the discomfort of insect bites while leaving the hair coat clean, soft, silky, and shiny. The shampoo is pH balanced and will help seal the skin & hair coat to retain moisture with an antioxidant effect. Pleasing Oatmeal Almond fragrance. Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses over 6 weeks of age.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Oatmeal Protein Shampoo is moisture-rich and provides a broad spectrum of benefits while leaving the hair coat clean, soft, silky, and shiny. The shampoo is pH balanced and will help seal the skin and hair coat to retain moisture. It eliminates odor and relieves dry, itchy, and irritated skin. Formulated contains Colloidal Oatmeal to soothe and deodorize sensitive skin and hair coats and Green Tea Extract that is a great antioxidant for the skin with anti-itch effects. The unique formula will also calm the discomfort of insect bites.
VET BASICS® Oatmeal Protein Shampoo Ingredients:
Colloidal Oatmeal, Water, Coconut Based Surfactants, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Green Tea Extract, and FD&C Yellow #5
What do the ingredients do:
- Colloidal Oatmeal is very finely ground oats used to remedy itchy or dry skin. It has antifungal properties, which can help in effectively managing fungal conditions and Vitamin E, which helps in moisturizing.
- DMDM-Hydantoin is used as a preservative ingredient with antifungal and mold resistant properties.
- Tetrasodium EDTA is an antiseptic proven to be effective against bacteria.
- Green Tea Extract is a strong antioxidant that protects the body from damaging agents.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Will not wash away topical flea and tick treatments when following the manufacturer's directions.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®
Oatmeal & Protein Shampoo.