Home > All Pet Supplies >
VET BASICS Medicated Ear Flush
Item #: 65820-532
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- VET BASICS® Medicated Ear Flush is an antibacterial and antifungal solution to gently clean and flush the pet's skin and ears
- Formulation creates an unfavorable environment for pathogenic bacteria to grow
- Ketoconazole effectively controls yeast and fungi that causes smelly ears
- Safe and effective for daily or weekly maintenance of ear canals
- For use on dogs, cats, and horses
This Medicated Ear Flush with TRIS is a highly effective topical solution that helps manage skin and ear infections. It contains ketoconazole to manage yeast and fungi organisms, while EDTA creates an unfavorable environment for bacteria growth. The slightly alkaline pH (8) of TRIS (tromethamine) and EDTA also may help enhance your pet's antibiotic treatments. Safe to use on dogs, cats and horses.
Active ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, EDTA, Tromethamine (TRIS).
Shake well before use. Clean away debris and apply liberally to the area. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area until dry to prevent ingestion. Apply twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after use.