- VET BASICS® Medicated Ear Flush is an antibacterial and antifungal solution to gently clean and flush the pet's skin and ears
- Formulation creates an unfavorable environment for pathogenic bacteria to grow
- Ketoconazole effectively controls yeast and fungi that causes smelly ears
- Safe and effective for daily or weekly maintenance of ear canals
- For use on dogs, cats, and horses
Medicated Ear Flush is a highly effective topical solution that effectively helps manage skin and ear infections. It contains EDTA which creates an unfavorable environment for bacterial growth and includes ketoconazole to effectively control yeast and fungi that can cause smelly ears. Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Medicated Ear Flush is an antiseptic (antibacterial and antifungal) solution for gentle cleansing and flushing of skin and ears. Contains preservatives such as EDTA for antibacterial activity and ketoconazole for the effective management of yeast and fungi. The alkaline pH of the flush also helps potentiate the benefits of topical antibiotics used to treat ear infections, such as fluroquinolones and aminoglycosides. Can be safely used on dogs, cats, and horses.
VET BASICS® Medicated Ear Flush Ingredients:
Ketoconazole - 0.1%, Tromethamine (TRIS), EDTA
What do the ingredients do:
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication that works by interfering with the cell wall of fungi. It can slow or stop fungal growth in addition to actively killing off fungi and is effective against multiple yeasts and fungi. It can also be used effectively in the treatment of ringworm.
- Tromethamine (TRIS) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) is used to remove debris from the ear canal as well as lubricating the canal.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For external use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®
Medicated Ear Flush.