Hypoallergenic Shampoo is a mild and tearless shampoo that is specially formulated with no irritating additives for use on pets with allergies or sensitive skin. Gentle surfactants leave the hair coat and skin clean and healthy. Ylang-Ylang essential oils promote hair growth, while Vitamin B5 forms a protective shield around the hair shaft to lock in moisture, revitalize, strengthen, and create a brilliant shine. Hydrolyzed Silk improves elasticity and resiliency in the skin and hair coat.
VET BASICS® Hypoallergenic Shampoo Ingredients:
Water, Coconut Based Surfactants, Ylang-Ylang Essential Oils, Hydrolyzed Silk, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Blue #1
What do the ingredients do:
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil promotes hair growth. It also is used as a calming and relaxing agent and can be used to treat lice, dandruff, and scalp parasites on hair coat and skin.
- Hydrolyzed Silk improves elasticity and resiliency in skin and hair coat.
- DMDM-Hydantoin is used as a preservative ingredient with antifungal and mold resistant properties.
- Tetrasodium EDTA is an antiseptic proven to be effective against bacteria.
- Panthenol, Vitamin B5, is used to form a protective shield around the hair shaft to lock in moisture, revitalize, strengthen, and create a brilliant shine.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Will not wash away topical flea and tick treatments when following the manufacturer's directions.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®