- VET BASICS™ ChlorHex Flush is an astringent product with antimicrobial properties
- Great to use for general topical cleansing and drying
- Soothing formula contains chlorhexidine gluconate for effective antibacterial relief
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks and older
ChlorHex Flush is an astringent product with antimicrobial properties, making it great to use for general topical cleansing and drying on dogs, cats, and horses, 8 weeks of age and older. Contains chlorhexidine gluconate, a highly effective antibacterial ingredient, in a soothing formula, so it's highly effective in managing bacterial infections. For external use only - do not use in the eyes or ears of any animal.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
ChlorHex Flush is an astringent, general cleansing, drying formulation for topical use on dogs, cats, and horses. Contains chlorhexidine gluconate in a soothing cleansing formulation.
VET BASICS™ ChlorHex Flush Ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nonoxynol-12, Ppg-12-Peg 50 Lanotin, Peg 40, Castor Oil, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1, may contain citric acid to ensure optimal pH.
What do the ingredients do:
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate has antimicrobial properties that are able to both kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and selected viruses. It can be safely applied to the skin to fight infections.
- Glycerin absorbs water so it gets rid of excess moisture, making it an effective astringent.
- Isopropyl Alcohol is most commonly known as rubbing alcohol. It can cool the skin's surface and rapidly reduce body temperature.
- Castor Oil helps keep the skin hydrated and may help prevent signs of aging.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For external use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS™