- VET BASICS® ChlorConazole™ comes in a variety of medicated, antibacterial, and antifungal products for dogs, cats, and horses
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is effective against ringworm and bacterial skin infections
- Ketoconazole helps control fungal and yeast infections
Works well on even the worst skin conditions and yet is gentle enough for twice weekly use
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions. Chlorhexidine gluconate controls the common pathogens that contribute to skin infections and ketoconazole combats fungal problems such as ringworm and yeast infections. Combined, these ingredients provide a powerful solution for the hard-to-manage skin conditions. In addition, these medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products promote healing by relieving the itch and scaling associated with these type of skin conditions. It's tough on the worst skin conditions, but gentle enough to use twice weekly. For use on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks of age and older.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Spray
is an isopropyl alcohol-free antiseptic (antibacterial and anti fungal) formulation designed for use on dogs, cats, and horses with dermatological conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole. It also contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E to nourish the skin and help further control irritation.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Directions for Use:
- Spray: Spray directly onto the affected area(s) up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
Please click on "Ingredients" for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions in pets. The medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products effectively manage skin conditions that also promote healing and relieves itching and scaling. Choose from shampoo, spray, flush, or wipes.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Key Ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole
What do the ingredients do:
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate has antimicrobial properties that kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and selected viruses. It is safely applied to the skin to fight topical infections.
- Ketoconazole is an anti fungal medication that works by interfering with the cell wall of fungi. It can slow or stop fungal growth in addition, to actively killing off fungi and is effective against multiple yeasts and fungi. It can also be used in the treatment of ringworm.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Protect from freezing. Product is flammable to keep away from extreme heat or flame.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS™