- VET BASICS® ChlorConazole™ comes in a variety of medicated, antibacterial, and antifungal products for dogs, cats, and horses
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is effective against ringworm and bacterial skin infections
- Ketoconazole helps control fungal and yeast infections
- Works well on even the worst skin conditions and yet is gentle enough for twice weekly use
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions. Chlorhexidine gluconate controls the common pathogens that contribute to skin infections and ketoconazole combats fungal problems such as ringworm and yeast infections. Combined, these ingredients provide a powerful solution for the hard-to-manage skin conditions. In addition, these medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products promote healing by relieving the itch and scaling associated with these type of skin conditions. It's tough on the worst skin conditions, but gentle enough to use twice weekly. For use on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks of age and older.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Shampoo
is a pleasantly scented shampoo with a broad spectrum of antiseptic activity designed for use on dogs, cats, and horses with skin conditions responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Directions for Use:
- Shampoo: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with luke warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reducing to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Please click on "Ingredients" for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions in pets. The medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products effectively manage skin conditions that also promote healing and relieves itching and scaling. Choose from shampoo, spray, flush, or wipes.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Key Ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole
What do the ingredients do:
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate has antimicrobial properties that kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and selected viruses. It is safely applied to the skin to fight topical infections.
- Ketoconazole is an anti fungal medication that works by interfering with the cell wall of fungi. It can slow or stop fungal growth in addition, to actively killing off fungi and is effective against multiple yeasts and fungi. It can also be used in the treatment of ringworm.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS™