Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus CPV
Item #: 30324-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vanguard® Plus CPV prevents canine Parvovirus
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Vanguard® Plus CPV is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Parvovirus. This is a modified live version of the virus. Extensive field safety trials conducted by Zoetis, Inc. showed it to be safe and reaction-free in dogs as young as 6 weeks of age under normal usage conditions. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Shake well and aseptically administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 3 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.