Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus CPV
Item #: 30324-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vanguard® Plus 5/CV is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parvovirus. This is a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Primary vaccination: Healthy dogs should receive 3 doses administerd 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin and Amphotericin B as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.