Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus 5 L4
Item #: 30322-415
25x1d - Call for 100 dose discounts. 800.786.4751
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vanguard® Plus 5 L4 prevents canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified live virus
- Leptospira bacterin (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona) – Killed bacteria
- Injectable vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Vanguard® Plus 5 L4 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in preventing canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and 4 strains of Leptospira bacterin (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona). Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Leptospira canicola, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, and Leptospira pomona are killed bacteria. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine (Vanguard Plus 5 L4) with the sterile gel provided.
- Shake well and administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs should receive 2 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- To avoid the potential for maternal antibody interference, dogs vaccinated at less than 9 weeks of age should receive 3 doses, each administered 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis, administer epinephrine.