Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus 5 L4 CV
Item #: 30323-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vanguard® Plus 5 L4 CV is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, coronavirus, and 4 stains of leptospiral bacterin (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona). Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirus, Leptospira canicola, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, and Leptospira pomona are killed versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the adjuvanted liquid vaccine.
- Shake well and administer 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Primary vaccination: Healthy dogs should receive 3 doses administerd 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.