Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus 5/CV
Item #: 30321-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vanguard® Plus 5/CV prevents canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified live virus
- Coronavirus – Killed virus
- Demonstrated long-term performance of the viral antigens
- Injectable vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Vanguard® Plus 5/CV is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in preventing canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Coronavirus. Has demonstrated long-term performance of the viral antigens based on retrospective serological studies. This vaccine helps protect puppies against diseases presenting the greatest risk of viral enteritis. Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirus is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine (Vanguard Plus 5) with the accompanying vial of liquid vaccine (Vanguard CV).
- Shake well and administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 3 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.