Home > All Pet Supplies >
Vanguard Plus 5/CV
Item #: 30321-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Vanguard® Plus 5/CV prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus - Modified Live Virus
- Coronavirus - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Vanguard® Plus 5/CV is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus. Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirusis a killed version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the adjuvanted liquid vaccine.
- Shake well and administer 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Primary vaccination: Healthy dogs should receive 3 doses administerd 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.