Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30325-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Vanguard® DAMP prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Measles, and Parainfluenza
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Vanguard® DAMP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), measles, and parainfluenza. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well.
- Administer 1mL intramuscularly.
- Primary vaccination: Administer a single 1mL dose to dogs between the ages of 6-12 weeks.
- Revaccinate at 14 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains penicillin and streptomycin as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.