Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30325-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Vanguard® DAMP prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Measles, and Parainfluenza
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Vanguard® DAMP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), measles, and parainfluenza. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well.
- Administer 1mL intramuscularly.
- Primary vaccination: Administer a single 1mL dose to dogs between the ages of 6-12 weeks.
- Revaccinate at 14 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains penicillin and streptomycin as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.