Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30330-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vanguard-B® is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine bordetella bronchiseptica (kennel cough). This is a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate vaccine with accompanying sterile diluent.
- Shake well and draw back into the syringe the required amount. Remove needle form the syringe and attach the enclosed applicator tip. Use immediately.
- Primary vaccination: Administer a single IN (0.5mL into each nostril) dose to healthy dogs and puppies.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.