Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30330-415
Intranasal, 25x1d - Call for 100 dose discounts. 800.786.4751
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vanguard® B prevents canine Bordetella bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)
- Avirulent live culture
- Induces good local immune response
- Intranasal vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Vanguard® B is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Bordetella bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough). This is an avirulent live culture of B. bronchiseptica bacteria. Vanguard B (IN) induces good local immune response. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs and puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
For intranasal use only.
Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
Store in the dark at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Shake well after rehydration.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Rehydrate with the accompanying sterile diluent. Shake well and draw back into the syringe the required amount. Remove the needle from the syringe and attached the enclosed applicator tip. Use immediately.
- Instill 0.5 ml of rehydrated vaccine into each nostril using a syringe with applicator tip.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.