Home > All Pet Supplies >
Country Vet Automatic Flying Insect Control Kit
Item #: 15275-341
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Note: This product cannot be shipped via postal service or air.
This product cannot be shipped outside the 48 contiguous states.
- The Country Vet® Automatic Flying Insect Control Kit helps keep flies, gnats, mosquitoes and moths under control
- Releases a metered dose of Pyrethrin insecticide every 15 minutes for 30 days
- Covers up to 650 square feet
- Easy to mount and easy to install
- Includes dispenser and 1 flying insect spray
The Country Vet®
Automatic Flying Insect Control Kit is a fully automatic air freshener that helps keep flies, gnats, mosquitoes and moths under control. Releases a metered dose of Pyrethrin insecticide every 15 minutes for 30 days. The metered fly spray kills and repels flying insects 24 hours a day. The easy-to-mount and easy-to-install dispenser is ideal for farms, dairies, kennels and more. Each dispenser covers up to 650 square feet. Kit includes dispenser and 1 flying insect spray. Requires 2 D batteries, not included.
Not for use in residential areas.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
This product is for indoor use only.
Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
It is suggested that the container be changed once a month.
Do not use in nurseries or rooms where infants, ill or aged persons are confined.
Use 12 feet or more from exposed food or food handling or dispensing surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry area away from children. Do not store near heat or open flame.
Fly Spray Active Ingredients:
Piperonyl Butoxide, technical: 1.950%
N-octyl bicyloheptene dicarboximide: 30.50%
- Mount wall unit 7 feet above floor level, and a minimum of 12 feet away from exposed food, or food preparation areas.
- Use two nails or screws to mount unit.
- Install 2 "D" cell batteries (not included), as shown inside dispenser.
- Install refill can.
- Hang the base of the can collar over the top of the can-holding bracket inside the dispenser.
- Press can firmly inward to the backstop, making sure spray button faces forward.
- Keep eyes and face away from the spray button and place the dispenser switch to "ON" position.
- Close cabinet door.