Home > All Pet Supplies >
The Pill Book Guide to Medication For Your Dog and Cat
Item #: 11352
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Books are non-returnable.
- The Pill Book Guide is a medical reference every pet owner must-have!
- An informative guide about prescribed and over-the-counter pet medications
- Includes preventative care, first-aid and alternative therapies
- Contains a quick index guide of symptoms
- Learn about drug effectiveness, safety, proper dosages, and more
The Pill Book Guide to Medication medical reference book is one that no dog or cat owner should be without. This one-of-a-kind guide provides important information about the most commonly prescribed drugs and over-the-counter drugs for cats and dogs, plus helpful information on alternative therapies that will keep your pet healthy and happy. Provides facts about common antibiotics and powerful drugs prescribed for more serious ailments to recent medications such as the "flea pill". Each drug is extensively profiled for effectiveness, safety, proper dosages, possible side effects, allergic reactions, toxicity, and much more.
You'll also receive expert advice on: how to choose a veterinarian; a guide to common household poisons; the pros and cons of using human drugs; how particular medications may affect pet's behavior; how to perform a physical exam at home to assess pet's general health; plus a guide to preventive care; and a quick first-aid guide.