Item #: 30730-306
- Tetanus Toxoid prevents tetanus toxoid
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
prevents tetanus in healthy horses. Pre-loaded single dose syringe includes needle.
- Vaccination for healthy horses.
- Vaccinate with 1mL dose intramuscularly and repeat in 4 to 6 weeks.
- For smaller breeds such as Shetland ponies or miniature breeds, vaccinate with a 0.5mL dose intramuscularly and repeat in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized horses
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.