- Poop-Off® Superior Stain and Odor Remover is formulated to target human and pet urine
- Removes pheromones and the toughest stains and odors and prevents remarking
- Contains 300% more enzymes and organic digesters than the top products
- All natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe and easy to use on any hard or porous surface
- Use the super bright LED Blacklight to find new and old urine, feces, and cat spray stains that are invisible to the naked eye
Superior Stain and Odor Remover is formulated to target human and pet urine. This ready-to-use, surface and fabric solution uses naturally occurring enzymes and fragrances to safely and effectively eliminate the toughest stains and odors caused by urine, vomit, mildew, mold, pheromones, and more from all types of surfaces. The enzymes "digest" the stain and odor causing organic material. Can be used on carpets, furniture, bedding, cages, and more. The formula is non-toxic, all natural, and biodegradable and is safe to use around people, animals, and birds. Use the super bright LED Blacklight
to find new and old urine, feces, and cat spray stains that are invisible to the naked eye.
For Stain Removal: Check surfaces for color fastness in a small hidden area before widespread application. Initially blot newly soiled areas, dispose of any solid waste from the area. Spray or lightly saturate the soiled area and let sit for 15 minutes to allow the enzymes to work. Can be injected or poured under carpet and pad to remove internal organic matter that may be causing visual stains. Remove the stain with a wet brush or towel. Blot dry. For older stains, a second application may be needed.
For Odor Removal: Check surfaces for color fastness in a small hidden area before widespread application. Remove any solid waste present. Spray onto carpeting, floors, and animal cages for immediate and permanent odor control. Let air dry and repeat if necessary. For imbedded odors, spray the area until saturated and let sit for 15 minutes. Let air dry and repeat if needed.
Filtered water, active natures/enzymes, surfactant, proprietary penetrants, & natural fragrance